We have established a well-equipped infrastructure facility. Our infrastructure facility is equipped with all the required machines and tools for the manufacturing of the offered products. For interrupt free process of our business, we have divided our facility into various parts. To manage these differentiated parts, we have chosen a team of trained professionals. Together with this, for the ease of our customers, we provide these products in standard and customize options. Backed by a well-established distribution network, we have been capable of delivering these products safely at the client end.
Under the firm direction of our mentor Mr. Hemachandra Shrotri, we are operating our business function in a progressive and productive manner. His able managerial skills, years of industrial experience, honest business approach and sound knowledge about the respected domain have enabled us accomplishing our motives and earning the good reputation in this competitive industry.
|Nature of Business||Exporter and Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Hemachandra Shrotri|
|Registered Address||Plot No. 47-48, Gate No. 624/9, Next To Gabriel India Limited Village Kuruli, Off Pune Nashik Highway, Tal Khed, Pune - 410501, Maharashtra, India|
|Total Number of Employees||11 to 25 People|
|Year of Establishment||2000|
|Standards & Quality Certifications||SSI Registration number 270251202183|
|Legal Status of Firm||Partnership Firm|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 1 - 2 Crore|
Trade & Market
|Quality Measures / Testing Facilities||Yes|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||31110*****|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Payment Terms||L/CT/T (Wire Transfer)|
|Payment Mode||CashCredit CardChequeDDOnlineBank Transfer|
|Shipment Mode||By RoadBy SeaBy Cargo|
Factors make us best are:
- Rich vendor base
- Quality assurance
- Expert team of professionals
- Transparent dealings
- Affordable prices
Following are the departments of our facility:
- Manufacturing unit
- Quality testing unit
- R&D unit
- Warehouse and packaging unit
About The Owner
• He is a Mechanical Engineer and a gold medal winner with a project work in Stamping Tool Design and manufacture
• He has over 22 years experience in this industry
• He is the founder of Nirmiti Stampings Pvt. Ltd which was established in 1995 and raised the company from 7 employees to 75 by 2012. In this period the turnover of the company increased from Rs 3.3 Mill to 120 Mill. (US$ 0.05 Mill/€ 0.04 Mill to US$ 2.06 Mill/€ 1.54 Mill)
• The company has handled Automotive OE Customers such as Piaggio Vehicles, Tier 1 Suppliers such Gabriel , Tenneco, Schaeffler Group, Tata Toyo, Tata Ficosa and Non Automotive OE Customers
such as Philips, LG Sulzer, Standard Meter and Yale Locks
• From a deemed exporter of parts to Philips, Tata Ficosa and Celetron Audio, the company became a direct exporter to KYB (Spain) Tenneco (Spain), Aucom(UK)
• After having successfully built this brand the promoter sold this company in Jan 2013 to take up new challenges and with an ambition to grow Sunny Engineers five fold in the next 3 years
About The Company
- 2000 Start of Operations exclusively for Gabriel India Ltd. for their requirement of Piercingand welding of Shock Absorber Outer Tube Assemblies.
- 2003 Purchase of Own Plot.
- 2003 Certified for ISO 9001:2000 by BVQI.
- 2005 Certified for ISO TS 16949 by BVQI.
- 2007 Construction of Building in the new Plot.
- 2008 Start of Business with Helical Auto Technology India Pvt. Ltd.
- 2009 Start of Business with Jasma Engineering.
- 2009 April. Shifting of Outer Tube pressing machines inside the premises of Gabriel.
- 2009 Purchase of New machinery .
- 2009 November Start of Operations from new Plant
- 2009 December audited for ISO TS 16949 for change of location.
- 2011 Approval by Continental Group for supply to France / Germany.
- 2011 Dec Audited and Certified for ISO 9001:2008.
- 2012 June Audited for VDA. 6.3 with B Grade
- 2012 June Orders from KYB USA for shock absorber parts.
- 2012 Oct Orders from Contitech Srl Romania
- 2013 July Audited by Saurer Textile Components Germany
- 2013 August Audited by Knorr Bremse Rail Division for supply to Europe